Demi Lovato releasing new book on sobriety
Washington: Demi Lovato is releasing a book `Staying Strong 365 Days of the Year`, which is a collection of quotes and daily goals, following her treatment for addiction and other issues.
The 21-year-old `X Factor` mentor said that over the past few years she has tried morning meditation, where she read out of a book and made a note of quotes, passages and made a goal for the day from them, to overcome her addiction, People Magazine reported.
Lovato added that she has decided to launch the book, which has quotes ranging from Einstein to Nicki Minaj, to help others going through what she did three years ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- `Ae Dil Hai Mushkil` controversy: Pahlaj Nihalani lashes out at film associations backing MNS
- Birthday girl Parineeti Chopra comes home to an amazing surprise
- Shopping for children? Here are some essential dos and don'ts
- Box Office report: Sushant Singh Rajput's 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' becomes second highest grosser of 2016
- Nobel Prize 2016: Bob Dylan yet to respond to committee
- Daughters of Jorasanko: The life and times of women who influenced Tagore
- Twinkle Khanna announces new book titled ‘The Legend Of Lakshmi Prasad’
- Mind Over Money – A book that will help you live a more meaningful life
- New comic book biography for the Beatles legend John Lennon!