Demi Lovato releasing new book on sobriety
Washington: Demi Lovato is releasing a book `Staying Strong 365 Days of the Year`, which is a collection of quotes and daily goals, following her treatment for addiction and other issues.
The 21-year-old `X Factor` mentor said that over the past few years she has tried morning meditation, where she read out of a book and made a note of quotes, passages and made a goal for the day from them, to overcome her addiction, People Magazine reported.
Lovato added that she has decided to launch the book, which has quotes ranging from Einstein to Nicki Minaj, to help others going through what she did three years ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- My writing will never be the same, says author Perumal Murugan
- Lily Allen writing a book inspired by Nora Ephron's collection
- Kim Kardashian to update her book of selfies
- Dara Singh's autobiography translated in English, says son
- Book Review: Adolf Hitler's short-lived successor and his contribution