Demi Lovato releasing new book on sobriety
Washington: Demi Lovato is releasing a book `Staying Strong 365 Days of the Year`, which is a collection of quotes and daily goals, following her treatment for addiction and other issues.
The 21-year-old `X Factor` mentor said that over the past few years she has tried morning meditation, where she read out of a book and made a note of quotes, passages and made a goal for the day from them, to overcome her addiction, People Magazine reported.
Lovato added that she has decided to launch the book, which has quotes ranging from Einstein to Nicki Minaj, to help others going through what she did three years ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!