Farhan Akhtar launches book on vegetarian recipes in Mumbai
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Farhan Akhtar launched Chef Vicky Ratnani`s book ` Vicky Goes Veg`, a collection of vegetarian recipes, in Mumbai on Thursday.
Unveiling the book, Akhtar said: "The fact is that being a non-vegetarian - is it only (about) eating meat? The book is about only eating vegetables. I think that is what it is. So, this book is as useful to me as it is for a vegetarian."
Chef Ratnani said: "The response was so good but the audience said that on television the recipes are shown very fast so we need something to be documented. So, I included 60 recipes out of the 160 recipes shown on TV and this is the first volume of the book."
Bollywood celebrities, including Mehr Rampal, Maria Goretti, Mandira Bedi and Abhishek Kapoor were among those present for the book launch.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- My writing will never be the same, says author Perumal Murugan
- Lily Allen writing a book inspired by Nora Ephron's collection
- Kim Kardashian to update her book of selfies
- Dara Singh's autobiography translated in English, says son
- Book Review: Adolf Hitler's short-lived successor and his contribution