Fritzl`s daughter writing a book: Report
London, March 21: Elizabeth, who was imprisoned by her "dungeon dad" Josef Fritzl as a sex slave for 24 years, is penning an explosive book detailing the horror, a media report in Britain said.
Though her book, based on sketchy diaries she hid, the 42-year-old wants the whole world to know about "the hell and humiliation" her evil father put her through, according to a news daily.
Ms Elizabeth wrote diaries partly to keep track of time as the days, months and years slipped past. The notes formed part of the prosecution`s evidence. In fact, according to insiders, Ms. Elisabeth has realised she can profit from her dad`s evil with the book, and start a new life with her six children under new identities either in Austria or in the overseas.
The news came a day after Josef Fritzl, who fathered seven children with Elizabeth, pleaded guilty to all charges, including murder of one kid and enslavement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paul Beatty's 'shocking' and 'unexpectedly funny' novel 'The Sellout' makes him first American to win Man Booker Prize
- Paul Beatty's 'The Sellout' is first US Booker Prize winner
- Jaipur Literature Fest: Swanand Kirkire, Tahmima Anam among speakers at the event
- Nobel Prize 2016: Bob Dylan yet to respond to committee
- Daughters of Jorasanko: The life and times of women who influenced Tagore