I have a collection of 20 Bibles, says Emma Watson
London: Emma Watson has revealed that she was bombarded with Bibles while she was working in the Harry Potter franchise, from fans who thought she needed religious guidance.
JK Rowling`s books and film franchise came under fire from some Christian groups, who claimed it passed on the wrong message to children due to its focus on magic and witchcraft.
And Watson reveals she has now built up a collection of religious books.
"Finding our Harry Potter films un-Christian, people think I need to be guided and send me The Bible,” the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
“I now have a collection of 20,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016: Cash, coupons most sought after gifts, says ASSOCHAM study
- Unique ideas that will help you immortalise your wedding
- Bigg Boss 10: Will Om Swami be the next India wala to face eviction?
- Priyanka Chopra or Deepika Padukone – who will romance a Chinese star after Salman Khan?
- Pakistan’s Fawad Khan, Mahira Khan in Bollywood: Ban will never be lifted?
- Nobel Prize 2016: Bob Dylan yet to respond to committee
- Daughters of Jorasanko: The life and times of women who influenced Tagore
- Twinkle Khanna announces new book titled ‘The Legend Of Lakshmi Prasad’
- Mind Over Money – A book that will help you live a more meaningful life
- New comic book biography for the Beatles legend John Lennon!