I have a collection of 20 Bibles, says Emma Watson
London: Emma Watson has revealed that she was bombarded with Bibles while she was working in the Harry Potter franchise, from fans who thought she needed religious guidance.
JK Rowling`s books and film franchise came under fire from some Christian groups, who claimed it passed on the wrong message to children due to its focus on magic and witchcraft.
And Watson reveals she has now built up a collection of religious books.
"Finding our Harry Potter films un-Christian, people think I need to be guided and send me The Bible,” the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
“I now have a collection of 20,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Morgan Freeman in talks to star in Disney's 'The Nutcracker and the Four Realms'
- Inspirational! Milind Soman is running barefoot from Ahmedabad to Mumbai – Know why
- Ranveer Singh just shared words of wisdom online and we couldn't agree more!
- Sanjay Dutt rubbishes rumours of rift with Salman Khan! - Read more
- FIR against Kamaal R Khan for allegedly harassing actresses on Twitter!