I have a collection of 20 Bibles, says Emma Watson
London: Emma Watson has revealed that she was bombarded with Bibles while she was working in the Harry Potter franchise, from fans who thought she needed religious guidance.
JK Rowling`s books and film franchise came under fire from some Christian groups, who claimed it passed on the wrong message to children due to its focus on magic and witchcraft.
And Watson reveals she has now built up a collection of religious books.
"Finding our Harry Potter films un-Christian, people think I need to be guided and send me The Bible,” the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
“I now have a collection of 20,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Varun Dhawan in Zoya Akhtar’s 'Gully Boy'? Here's the truth
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J
- Dashavatar: 10 incarnations of Lord Vishnu
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!
- Ranbir Kapoor clicks with Akshay Kumar at the book launch of Twinkle Khanna's 'The Legend Of Lakshmi Prasad'
- Jayalalithaa's funeral: Plane carrying President Pranab Mukherjee develops technical snag, returns midway to Delhi
- Obama offered no apology for Hiroshima, Abe won't do it for Pearl Harbour either
- Party leaders with vested interests are postpoing Rahul Gandhi's elevation as Congress president: AICC secretaries