Indian American`s book on billionaire immigrants out
New York: A book titled `How 12 Immigrants Made Billions: 12 Keys to Success` by Indian American author and entrepreneur Dr. Harsimran Singh detailing stories of immigrants to the US who became billionaires has hit the stands here.
"This book captivates the reader with stories of people who arrived in America with nothing but the desire to succeed and the ability to think positively," Singh said in a statement Friday.
"All of the billionaires were hindered in some manner as strangers to the United States. Some of these individuals had hardly enough money for a cup of coffee while others lacked the knowledge of English necessary to communicate or get a decent-paying job," he added.
Through perseverance, and other keys to success discussed in the book, all 12 immigrants had become billionaires, Singh said.
In the book, the author has analysed each individual`s course of action and decisions in life to arrive at the 12 keys of success.
An author and entrepreneur, Singh migrated from India to the US in 1973 and is now a US citizen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Let’s not have a gender war, says Shekhar Suman
- ‘Baywatch’ babe Priyanka Chopra shares sizzling hot pic on Dwayne Johnson’s birthday
- Who’s the ‘Secret Superstar’ in Aamir Khan’s next film?
- Hema Malini, Dharmendra celebrate 36 years of marriage – See pics
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’
- 'What Every Man Thinks About Apart From Sex': Book leaves 'Harry Potter' behind to become bestseller
- Arvind Kejriwal launches Emraan Hashmi's book on son defeating cancer
- Emraan Hashmi son turns 'Iron Man'
- Stamps issued to mark William Shakespeare's 400th death anniversary
- Book to be penned on Kabir Bedi's mother