Jennifer Lopez to release first book on November 8
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez has revealed that her first book will be hitting stores on November 4.
The `On the Floor` hitmaker took to on Twitter to announce plans to detail her life in a new memoir called `True Love`, reported E!Online.
"Hola JLovers, my first book #TrueLove will be released Nov 4," she tweeted.
According to Penguin Publishing, "`True Love` explores one of her life`s most defining periods the transformative two-year journey of how, as an artist and a mother, she confronted her greatest challenges, identified her biggest fears, and ultimately emerged a stronger person than she`s ever been.
"This visually arresting publication is guided by both intimate and electrifying never-before-seen photographs. `True Love` is an honest and revealing personal diary with hard-won lessons and heartfelt recollections and an empowering story of self-reflection, rediscovery, and resilience."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani cinemas gear up to embrace Bollywood again?
- Aamir Khan interested in Hollywood? Here's the truth
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury
- Ranbir Kapoor – Katrina Kaif in brand new still from ‘Jagga Jasoos’
- Salman Khan acquitted in Arms Act case: Twitter erupts with reactions
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!