Jennifer Lopez to release first book on November 8
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez has revealed that her first book will be hitting stores on November 4.
The `On the Floor` hitmaker took to on Twitter to announce plans to detail her life in a new memoir called `True Love`, reported E!Online.
"Hola JLovers, my first book #TrueLove will be released Nov 4," she tweeted.
According to Penguin Publishing, "`True Love` explores one of her life`s most defining periods the transformative two-year journey of how, as an artist and a mother, she confronted her greatest challenges, identified her biggest fears, and ultimately emerged a stronger person than she`s ever been.
"This visually arresting publication is guided by both intimate and electrifying never-before-seen photographs. `True Love` is an honest and revealing personal diary with hard-won lessons and heartfelt recollections and an empowering story of self-reflection, rediscovery, and resilience."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee
- Riteish Deshmukh just tweeted the most cutesy message for his 'baiko' Genelia!
- Nobel Prize 2016: Bob Dylan yet to respond to committee
- Daughters of Jorasanko: The life and times of women who influenced Tagore
- Twinkle Khanna announces new book titled ‘The Legend Of Lakshmi Prasad’
- Mind Over Money – A book that will help you live a more meaningful life
- New comic book biography for the Beatles legend John Lennon!