JK Rowling`s fake author autograph on new book could be worth lot of money
Melbourne: Autographed copies of `The Cuckoo`s Calling` - the new book that JK Rowling wrote under the pseudonym of Robert Galbraith - have topped 1000 dollars on eBay.
Rowling spokeswoman Nicky Stonehill said that she had signed a few copies of her detective novel as `Robert Galbraith.`
Angel Webster of Bauman Rare Books in Manhattan, said that the autographed books have value, News.com.au reported.
She said that the first edition is a scarce commodity and Rowling only signed a handful of them under vague circumstances.
Webster added that it is still soon to know how much money a signed first edition might be worth.
Rowling made no promotional appearances for the book, which was published quietly in April.
The publisher Stonehill has not revealed how readers were able to obtain a signed copy of `The Cuckoo`s Calling.`
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shonda Rhimes to publish first memoir 'Year of Yes'
- India always provides security, not relocating to US: Taslima Nasreen
- Taslima Nasreen relocated to US amid death threats from Islamists
- Comic book `Guardians` to steer young Pakistanis away from extremism
- Comic book to steer young Pakistanis away from extremism