John Mayer`s biggest dream is to write pornography
London: American musician John Mayer, famed for his wild sex life, was approached to write and produce a raunchy film after he said it was his dream.
"We believe your incredible talent and passion, which has touched so many, can translate into a highly erotic adult film. Your understanding of the dynamics of relationships would undoubtedly appeal to both men and women," read a letter to John from Vivid Entertainment founder Steven Hirsh, reports femalefirst.com.
"I think that together we can create a highly unique breakthrough film that will appeal to your millions of fans. Please call me at your convenience so we can discuss our working together. We`re all enthusiastic about hearing about your vision," Hirsh said.
Vivid Entertainment is one of the top adult film producers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bolivian woman wins Gabriel Garcia Marquez short-story prize
- Priya Parmar's novel among NYT's 100 notable books of 2015
- JK Rowling reveals mystery of naming of Harry Potter's child
- Intolerance row: Writers withdraw names from Bangalore Literature Festival
- Havens, menaces or challenges: Forests in literary imagination