Kareena Kapoor releases style diary
Mumbai: It is quite a responsibility to always be stylish, actress Kareena Kapoor said at the launch of her book -- "The Style Diary of a Bollywood Diva" here Wednesday.
She also said the book had something for everyone. "There is something for people from 14 to 35 years. My husband is 40 plus so there has to be something for the 40 plus," Kareena, who co-wrote the book with Rochelle Pinto, said.
The book has Kareena`s take on styling and has been published by Shobhaa De Books and Penguin India.
"When (writer Shobhaa) De called me for this book, I thought I might write a book when I`m 60. What if something more interesting happens 20 years later? But she said it was going to be a style diary.
"Then I realised: `Yes, I`m stylish and I should take the compliment. I took the responsibility of how it feels like to be a style diva," she said.
She said one would get to know more about her through this book.
"As you turn the pages, you get to know Kareena more."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'What Every Man Thinks About Apart From Sex': Book leaves 'Harry Potter' behind to become bestseller
- Arvind Kejriwal launches Emraan Hashmi's book on son defeating cancer
- Emraan Hashmi son turns 'Iron Man'
- Stamps issued to mark William Shakespeare's 400th death anniversary
- Book to be penned on Kabir Bedi's mother