Karisma Kapoor to launch her book August-end
New Delhi: Bollywood actress Karisma Kapoor, a mother of two, still makes many heads turn with her good looks and perfect curves. Her book "My Yummy Mummy Guide", which offers post-pregnancy tips for women, will hit the stands this August-end.
Karisma`s good looks, sartorial taste and curves, especially post-pregnancy, are desired by many, and her fitness and beauty secrets will be out soon.
“My favourite book is my book `My Yummy Mummy Guide`, which will be out by end of this month,” Karisma told IANS.
The 39-year-old’s book will cover topics like pregnancy, how to lose weight and beauty tips, among other advice for women.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Good news bookworms! 22nd Delhi Book Fair begins today
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Jacqueline Fernandez turns elegant showstopper for Rajesh Pratap Singh
- Guess who? This Bollywood veteran is giving Salman Khan serious fitness goals - Pic inside
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- My writing will never be the same, says author Perumal Murugan
- Lily Allen writing a book inspired by Nora Ephron's collection
- Kim Kardashian to update her book of selfies
- Dara Singh's autobiography translated in English, says son
- Book Review: Adolf Hitler's short-lived successor and his contribution