Karisma Kapoor to launch her book August-end
New Delhi: Bollywood actress Karisma Kapoor, a mother of two, still makes many heads turn with her good looks and perfect curves. Her book "My Yummy Mummy Guide", which offers post-pregnancy tips for women, will hit the stands this August-end.
Karisma`s good looks, sartorial taste and curves, especially post-pregnancy, are desired by many, and her fitness and beauty secrets will be out soon.
“My favourite book is my book `My Yummy Mummy Guide`, which will be out by end of this month,” Karisma told IANS.
The 39-year-old’s book will cover topics like pregnancy, how to lose weight and beauty tips, among other advice for women.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former ‘Bigg Boss’ contestant Mandana Karimi engaged; wedding bells to ring soon
- Shravan 2016: Today is the first Somwar - Know what you need to do
- Centuries-old fair symbolising maize blossom begins in Himachal
- What is the purpose of human life—Know here!
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once