Karisma Kapoor to launch her book August-end
New Delhi: Bollywood actress Karisma Kapoor, a mother of two, still makes many heads turn with her good looks and perfect curves. Her book "My Yummy Mummy Guide", which offers post-pregnancy tips for women, will hit the stands this August-end.
Karisma`s good looks, sartorial taste and curves, especially post-pregnancy, are desired by many, and her fitness and beauty secrets will be out soon.
“My favourite book is my book `My Yummy Mummy Guide`, which will be out by end of this month,” Karisma told IANS.
The 39-year-old’s book will cover topics like pregnancy, how to lose weight and beauty tips, among other advice for women.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Alia Bhatt congratulates Priyanka Chopra with a sweet message
- AR Rahman backs Jallikattu, to observe fast on Friday
- Yesteryear actresses who shocked our daddys & granddaddys by daring to bare
- Raees: Shah Rukh Khan silences Nawazuddin Siddiqui with befitting dialogue - Watch
- If a character works, industry will only offer you that: Ronit Roy
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!