Kate Moss reads `Fifty Shades of Grey` on air
London: Kate Moss gave listeners a treat by reading an extract from the erotic novel `Fifty Shades of Grey` on radio.
The supermodel was a guest on BBC Radio 1 Breakfast Show with host Nick Grimshaw after the team raised a jaw-dropping 200,000 pounds live on air for Comic Relief.
A source close to Moss revealed that she was terrified of speaking live on the radio show - which has an average weekly audience of 6.7 million listeners, the Mirror reported.
"She was incredibly nervous. She did panic and couldn`t stop laughing at herself for being so nervous but she did great," the source said.
After reading some lines from the "mummy porn" she sounded relieved that her slot was over and gasped, "Oh my god."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic
- Denims style guide for men, women