Kate Moss reads `Fifty Shades of Grey` on air
London: Kate Moss gave listeners a treat by reading an extract from the erotic novel `Fifty Shades of Grey` on radio.
The supermodel was a guest on BBC Radio 1 Breakfast Show with host Nick Grimshaw after the team raised a jaw-dropping 200,000 pounds live on air for Comic Relief.
A source close to Moss revealed that she was terrified of speaking live on the radio show - which has an average weekly audience of 6.7 million listeners, the Mirror reported.
"She was incredibly nervous. She did panic and couldn`t stop laughing at herself for being so nervous but she did great," the source said.
After reading some lines from the "mummy porn" she sounded relieved that her slot was over and gasped, "Oh my god."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- My writing will never be the same, says author Perumal Murugan
- Lily Allen writing a book inspired by Nora Ephron's collection
- Kim Kardashian to update her book of selfies
- Dara Singh's autobiography translated in English, says son
- Book Review: Adolf Hitler's short-lived successor and his contribution