Kate Moss reads `Fifty Shades of Grey` on air
London: Kate Moss gave listeners a treat by reading an extract from the erotic novel `Fifty Shades of Grey` on radio.
The supermodel was a guest on BBC Radio 1 Breakfast Show with host Nick Grimshaw after the team raised a jaw-dropping 200,000 pounds live on air for Comic Relief.
A source close to Moss revealed that she was terrified of speaking live on the radio show - which has an average weekly audience of 6.7 million listeners, the Mirror reported.
"She was incredibly nervous. She did panic and couldn`t stop laughing at herself for being so nervous but she did great," the source said.
After reading some lines from the "mummy porn" she sounded relieved that her slot was over and gasped, "Oh my god."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!