Kate Moss reads `Fifty Shades of Grey` on air
London: Kate Moss gave listeners a treat by reading an extract from the erotic novel `Fifty Shades of Grey` on radio.
The supermodel was a guest on BBC Radio 1 Breakfast Show with host Nick Grimshaw after the team raised a jaw-dropping 200,000 pounds live on air for Comic Relief.
A source close to Moss revealed that she was terrified of speaking live on the radio show - which has an average weekly audience of 6.7 million listeners, the Mirror reported.
"She was incredibly nervous. She did panic and couldn`t stop laughing at herself for being so nervous but she did great," the source said.
After reading some lines from the "mummy porn" she sounded relieved that her slot was over and gasped, "Oh my god."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie review: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma starrer celebrates undying spirit of friendship
- Athiya Shetty shares her style mantra
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- Paul Beatty's 'shocking' and 'unexpectedly funny' novel 'The Sellout' makes him first American to win Man Booker Prize
- Paul Beatty's 'The Sellout' is first US Booker Prize winner
- Jaipur Literature Fest: Swanand Kirkire, Tahmima Anam among speakers at the event
- Nobel Prize 2016: Bob Dylan yet to respond to committee
- Daughters of Jorasanko: The life and times of women who influenced Tagore