Katy Perry bags 2 million pounds autobiography deal
London: Pop star Katy Perry has reportedly signed a deal worth 2 million pounds to bring out her autobiography.
The 28-year-old `Wide Awake` hitmaker is ready with the book entitled `Part Of Me`, which will have details of her life, including her marriage and divorce with British comedian Russell Brand, reported Sun online.
"Publishers have been after Katy for a while. She decided to go ahead so fans don`t have a one-sided story when Russell publishes another Booky Wook," a source said.
Meanwhile, reports say that Brand also plans to pen down his life story.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash
- See in pic: Mahesh Bhatt shares sneak peak from 'Raaz 4'!
- 'Thor' Chris Hemsworth's crazy visit to India with wife Elsa Pataky! – See pics
- Dia Mirza hails Sonam Kapoor's 'Neerja'!