Katy Perry bags 2 million pounds autobiography deal
London: Pop star Katy Perry has reportedly signed a deal worth 2 million pounds to bring out her autobiography.
The 28-year-old `Wide Awake` hitmaker is ready with the book entitled `Part Of Me`, which will have details of her life, including her marriage and divorce with British comedian Russell Brand, reported Sun online.
"Publishers have been after Katy for a while. She decided to go ahead so fans don`t have a one-sided story when Russell publishes another Booky Wook," a source said.
Meanwhile, reports say that Brand also plans to pen down his life story.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!