Kim Kardashian to publish book of selfies
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian is set to publish a photography book compiled entirely from her selfie collection.
The 33-year-old socialite has turned her hand to photography after apparently being inspired by a book of polaroid photos she gave husband Kanye West for his birthday, reportedly.
"It ended up turning out so cool that we come up with this idea to do a book, a selfie book," she said in a recent episode of `Keeping Up With The Kardashians`. And so, I`m going to make some super-racy."
The book will be titled `Selfish` and will be published in April 2015 by renowned art publishers Rizzoli. A shot of the cover has already been released, featuring a selfie of Kim lying in bed looking sultry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan is travelling from Mumbai to Delhi by train – See pics
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!