Kim Kardashian to publish book of selfies
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian is set to publish a photography book compiled entirely from her selfie collection.
The 33-year-old socialite has turned her hand to photography after apparently being inspired by a book of polaroid photos she gave husband Kanye West for his birthday, reportedly.
"It ended up turning out so cool that we come up with this idea to do a book, a selfie book," she said in a recent episode of `Keeping Up With The Kardashians`. And so, I`m going to make some super-racy."
The book will be titled `Selfish` and will be published in April 2015 by renowned art publishers Rizzoli. A shot of the cover has already been released, featuring a selfie of Kim lying in bed looking sultry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Don 3' in the making?
- We all felt 'Golmaal 2' was a crap as compared to its other parts, says Ajay Devgn
- Shah Rukh Khan reveals two most beautiful journeys of his career
- Here's how Priyanka Chopra plans to celebrate Diwali in New York
- ‘Shivaay’ becomes Ajay Devgn’s biggest international release, to hit theatres in more than 60 countries
- Paul Beatty's 'shocking' and 'unexpectedly funny' novel 'The Sellout' makes him first American to win Man Booker Prize
- Paul Beatty's 'The Sellout' is first US Booker Prize winner
- Jaipur Literature Fest: Swanand Kirkire, Tahmima Anam among speakers at the event
- Nobel Prize 2016: Bob Dylan yet to respond to committee
- Daughters of Jorasanko: The life and times of women who influenced Tagore