Kim Kardashian to publish book of selfies
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian is set to publish a photography book compiled entirely from her selfie collection.
The 33-year-old socialite has turned her hand to photography after apparently being inspired by a book of polaroid photos she gave husband Kanye West for his birthday, reportedly.
"It ended up turning out so cool that we come up with this idea to do a book, a selfie book," she said in a recent episode of `Keeping Up With The Kardashians`. And so, I`m going to make some super-racy."
The book will be titled `Selfish` and will be published in April 2015 by renowned art publishers Rizzoli. A shot of the cover has already been released, featuring a selfie of Kim lying in bed looking sultry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!