Kim Kardashian to publish book of selfies
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian is set to publish a photography book compiled entirely from her selfie collection.
The 33-year-old socialite has turned her hand to photography after apparently being inspired by a book of polaroid photos she gave husband Kanye West for his birthday, reportedly.
"It ended up turning out so cool that we come up with this idea to do a book, a selfie book," she said in a recent episode of `Keeping Up With The Kardashians`. And so, I`m going to make some super-racy."
The book will be titled `Selfish` and will be published in April 2015 by renowned art publishers Rizzoli. A shot of the cover has already been released, featuring a selfie of Kim lying in bed looking sultry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law