Kimberley Walsh signs autobiography deal
London: Girls Aloud star Kimberley Walsh has signed a book deal to write her autobiography.
The 31-year-old singer said that she plans to share her real experiences to be in the group for over 10 years, reported Digital Spy.
"People have been asking me to tell my story for years but it never felt right while the band was still together. Now, as we all turn the next page in our lives, it feels like the perfect time for me to share with my fans what my life is really like," she said.
The band recently announced that they were splitting up following the end of their tenth anniversary tour.
Along with her Girls Aloud career, Walsh has starred in London`s West End, released a solo album of musical songs and appeared on BBC One`s `Strictly Coming Dancing`.
Pop star Cheryl Cole released her own autobiography `My Story`, while Girls Aloud have already released a joint book titled Dreams That Glitter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Befikre movie review: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer struggles hard to recreate Aditya Chopra magic
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Birthday Special: 10 times Dino Morea proved 'age is just a number'!
- I stress, worry, get nervous: Vaani Kapoor
- Sonakshi Sinha wishes 'Happy Birthday' popsy to Shatrughan Sinha, posts adorable PIC
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!
- Ranbir Kapoor clicks with Akshay Kumar at the book launch of Twinkle Khanna's 'The Legend Of Lakshmi Prasad'