Kris Jenner to release cookbook
New York: Reality TV star Kris Jenner is all set to release her own cookbook `In The Kitchen With Kris: A Kollection of Kardashian-Jenner Family Favorites` in October.
The 58-year-old matriarch has put together some of her best recipes and top tips for entertaining guests in her new book, reportedly.
"I finally got so tired of sharing my recipes one-by-one with everybody that asked, that it just made sense to do a book and put it all together," she said.
The `Keeping Up With the Kardashians` star may have kept her culinary skills under wraps until now, but she insists her grandchildren Mason, four, and Penelope, two, cannot get enough of her tasty grilled sandwiches.
"I make a really mean grilled cheese sandwich so Mason and Penelope love my grilled cheese sandwiches," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi launches Hamid Ansari's book 'Citizen and Society', says family is India's biggest strength
- Poet behind book about US racism wins 2016 'genius grant'
- Debut novel makes Man Booker Prize shortlist—Check out who all made it!
- Astronaut Scott Kelly's memoir being developed as movie
- ‘One Indian Girl’: Look what Chetan Bhagat has to say – Details inside