Leah Remini to reveal scientology secrets in tell-all book
Washington: Leah Remini, who found fame for her role in the CBS sitcom ` King of Queens`, has revealed that she is planning to pen down a tell-all memoir about her scientology experiences.
The 43-year-old actress told Us magazine that the book would include everything that`s taboo to talk about.
Remini made a `dramatic` exit from the Church of Scientology earlier in July and kept mum about the whole scenario, but she has now decided to reveal her side in the story in the upcoming memoir.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri