Liam, Noel to write autobiographies
Los Angeles: Singers Liam and Noel Gallagher are planning to write their respective autobiographies that will give details about their split.
The brothers, who have barely spoken to each other since a huge backstage fight that ended their band Oasis in August 2009, have received separate offers to tell their life stories and both are "seriously considering" it.
"The book company wants both Noel and Liam to sign with them. They are seriously considering it as they both feel old and wise enough to write an autobiography and, of course, they would be paid good money," dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
Liam, 41, is said to be more interested in the deal than 46-year-old Noel because he wants fans to know what really happened behind the scenes.
The duo have reportedly put an end to their feud over the festive season but their friends fear that the book might spark another row.
"Their friends are worried it will open old wounds and could cause them to fall out again when they only just made up," said a source.
Since the group disbanded, Liam started his new band Beady Eye with former Oasis members Gem Archer, Andy Bell and Chris Sharrock, while Noel embarked on his own solo project, Noel Gallagher`s High Flying Birds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why
- Nobel Prize 2016: Bob Dylan yet to respond to committee
- Daughters of Jorasanko: The life and times of women who influenced Tagore
- Twinkle Khanna announces new book titled ‘The Legend Of Lakshmi Prasad’
- Mind Over Money – A book that will help you live a more meaningful life
- New comic book biography for the Beatles legend John Lennon!