Liam, Noel to write autobiographies
Los Angeles: Singers Liam and Noel Gallagher are planning to write their respective autobiographies that will give details about their split.
The brothers, who have barely spoken to each other since a huge backstage fight that ended their band Oasis in August 2009, have received separate offers to tell their life stories and both are "seriously considering" it.
"The book company wants both Noel and Liam to sign with them. They are seriously considering it as they both feel old and wise enough to write an autobiography and, of course, they would be paid good money," dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
Liam, 41, is said to be more interested in the deal than 46-year-old Noel because he wants fans to know what really happened behind the scenes.
The duo have reportedly put an end to their feud over the festive season but their friends fear that the book might spark another row.
"Their friends are worried it will open old wounds and could cause them to fall out again when they only just made up," said a source.
Since the group disbanded, Liam started his new band Beady Eye with former Oasis members Gem Archer, Andy Bell and Chris Sharrock, while Noel embarked on his own solo project, Noel Gallagher`s High Flying Birds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!