Lindsay Lohan plans to write `Harry Potter` like memoir trilogy
Washington: Lindsay Lohan has revealed that she will be writing her memoir which will be like a Harry Potter trilogy .
The 28-year-old actress said that she would never write to violate someone else or objectify them and likes to write because it was like a therapy for her, suggest reports.
The `Mean Girls` star asserted that she had worked with girls in India who had gone through a lot of stuff and kids who had gone through family issues or who got subjected to DUI or anything like that and then the pressure of just being better.
Lohan continued that her forthcoming book would be more about the excitement of the life that she had seen that might make people feel like "it was ok to screw up, it was ok to feel lonely, or ugly or to feel overweight or underweight."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Christmas 2015 special: How to take successful family photos
- Top models who grabbed the headlines in 2015
- Five wacky beauty trends that went viral in 2015
- The 'Angelina effect' has doubled preventative mastectomy numbers in the UK
- Bigg Boss 9: Keith Sequeira back in house, Varun-Kriti set ‘BB’ stage on fire!
- Bolivian woman wins Gabriel Garcia Marquez short-story prize
- Priya Parmar's novel among NYT's 100 notable books of 2015
- JK Rowling reveals mystery of naming of Harry Potter's child
- Intolerance row: Writers withdraw names from Bangalore Literature Festival
- Havens, menaces or challenges: Forests in literary imagination