Lindsay Lohan plans to write `Harry Potter` like memoir trilogy
Washington: Lindsay Lohan has revealed that she will be writing her memoir which will be like a Harry Potter trilogy .
The 28-year-old actress said that she would never write to violate someone else or objectify them and likes to write because it was like a therapy for her, suggest reports.
The `Mean Girls` star asserted that she had worked with girls in India who had gone through a lot of stuff and kids who had gone through family issues or who got subjected to DUI or anything like that and then the pressure of just being better.
Lohan continued that her forthcoming book would be more about the excitement of the life that she had seen that might make people feel like "it was ok to screw up, it was ok to feel lonely, or ugly or to feel overweight or underweight."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!