Lindsay Lohan plans to write `Harry Potter` like memoir trilogy
Washington: Lindsay Lohan has revealed that she will be writing her memoir which will be like a Harry Potter trilogy .
The 28-year-old actress said that she would never write to violate someone else or objectify them and likes to write because it was like a therapy for her, suggest reports.
The `Mean Girls` star asserted that she had worked with girls in India who had gone through a lot of stuff and kids who had gone through family issues or who got subjected to DUI or anything like that and then the pressure of just being better.
Lohan continued that her forthcoming book would be more about the excitement of the life that she had seen that might make people feel like "it was ok to screw up, it was ok to feel lonely, or ugly or to feel overweight or underweight."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Going for skin lightening, whitening solutions? Rethink
- Puberty can change the way how humans recognise faces
- Anushka Sharma does an impromptu gig in Libson
- Harshvardhan has daddy Anil Kapoor helping him with Mirzya promotions
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' becomes second highest opener of 2016!
- PM Narendra Modi launches Hamid Ansari's book 'Citizen and Society', says family is India's biggest strength
- Poet behind book about US racism wins 2016 'genius grant'
- Debut novel makes Man Booker Prize shortlist—Check out who all made it!
- Astronaut Scott Kelly's memoir being developed as movie
- ‘One Indian Girl’: Look what Chetan Bhagat has to say – Details inside