Lindsay Lohan to sign USD one million deal with HarperCollins?
Los Angeles: Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan is reportedly set to sign a USD one million deal with HarperCollins to publish a memoir which is based on a diary she wrote during her rehab stint.
The 27-year-old `Mean Girls` star apparently kept a diary during her rehab stint in 2013 and that would be the base of the book, reported Aceshowbiz.
"It`s more or less an autobiography, but she had a minimal number of sample pages. There was initial interest, but everybody backed off. There was concern she wouldn`t deliver," a source said.
A representative for the publishing house however declined to comment.
Lohan`s publicist Tej Herring, meanwhile, said that "there have been some conversations, but nothing official yet."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'What Every Man Thinks About Apart From Sex': Book leaves 'Harry Potter' behind to become bestseller
- Arvind Kejriwal launches Emraan Hashmi's book on son defeating cancer
- Emraan Hashmi son turns 'Iron Man'
- Stamps issued to mark William Shakespeare's 400th death anniversary
- Book to be penned on Kabir Bedi's mother