Malaika Arora Khan and Amrita Arora launch book `Bonsai Kitten` in Mumbai
New Delhi: Malaika Arora Khan and Amrita Arora launched a book ‘Bonsai Kitten’, written by Lakshmi Narayan, in Mumbai recently.
The audiences present at the book launch were enthralled with the presence of critically acclaimed director Gauri Shinde and the two glam sisters.
The 39-year-old ‘Dabangg’ actress revealed that she really enjoys cooking and will therefore try to author her own cook book in the near future.
“So, that something I really enjoy is cooking, so hopefully in time to come I will try to write my own cook book, because that’s only the time when I am at myself and enjoy it fully,” she said.
Meanwhile, 31-year-old Arora, who has read the synopsis of the book, claimed that anyone can relate to what is written in the book at some point.
“I did read the synopsis of the book, and as I have said earlier that anyone can relate to what is written in this book because at some point, you have been to some points in your life, that you kind of read it and you say, oh my god, you know this is me or this was me,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show