Malala Yousafzai launches children’s edition of ‘I Am Malala’
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Malala Yousafzai, who braved a life-threatening Taliban attack in 2012 and went on to become an international icon, has reportedly launched a new edition of her best-selling memoir ‘I Am Malala’, to help young readers understand her book.
The 17-year-old braveheart, who promoted education worldwide by setting up an example, believes that the new edition of her memoir will help young readers across the world understand the content and relate with her views better.
Malala`s book – ‘I am Malala’ – which was co-authored by her and a British journalist Christina Lamb, was published in October 2013 and it recounts Malala`s tale of being shot at by Taliban, her life in Swat valley under Taliban rule and her new life in Britain, where she now lives and studies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative