Malala Yousafzai launches children’s edition of ‘I Am Malala’
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Malala Yousafzai, who braved a life-threatening Taliban attack in 2012 and went on to become an international icon, has reportedly launched a new edition of her best-selling memoir ‘I Am Malala’, to help young readers understand her book.
The 17-year-old braveheart, who promoted education worldwide by setting up an example, believes that the new edition of her memoir will help young readers across the world understand the content and relate with her views better.
Malala`s book – ‘I am Malala’ – which was co-authored by her and a British journalist Christina Lamb, was published in October 2013 and it recounts Malala`s tale of being shot at by Taliban, her life in Swat valley under Taliban rule and her new life in Britain, where she now lives and studies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar, Subhash Kapoor's candid camaraderie on 'Jolly LLB 2' sets is too much fun – Watch
- 'Dangal' Box Office report: Aamir Khan starrer crosses Rs 100 crore mark in Mumbai
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids
- Atif Aslam halts concert midway, rescues female from being harassed! - Watch
- Sunny Pawar meets President Barack Obama
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!