Marrying Anita: An honest book!
New Delhi, Sept 13: Anita Jain’s ‘Marrying Anita’, is a refreshingly honest look at the modern search for a mate set against the backdrop of a rapidly modernizing India.
If you are a single woman in your thirties, fed up with the singles scene and tired of single dinner parties, exhausted by phone calls, e-profiles, and forced dinner conversation. You fear you will never marry. What do you do? Read this memoir for a refreshing new look at matrimony.
Anita Jain, a New York-based Indian-American journalist, is just such a woman. Even her parents despair of her and have logged her details on to an Indian dating interne site. For years, she has trusted the Western way of finding a husband, but maybe there’s something in arranged marriage after all. It certainly can’t get any worse. So she’s traveling to India in search of a perfect husband.
Anita Jain, has worked as a journalist in a number of cities, including Mexico City, London, Singapore, New York and New Delhi, where she currently lives. She grew up in northern California and graduated from Harvard University.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!