Melissa Joan Hart upsets Paris Hilton with new book
New York: Actress Melissa Joan Hart has reportedly upset old friend Paris Hilton with drug revelations in her memoir.
In `Melissa Explains it All`, which hits bookshelves at the end of next month, Hart opens up about her secret drug abuse hell and claims Hilton once offered her cocaine at a party - something the socialite`s publicist insists the actress has misremembered, reported Huffington Post.
"I experimented with weed, Ecstasy, mushrooms and mescaline for about a year and a half. I was kind of running with a bad crowd. I just didn`t enjoy taking drugs. I don`t like the loss of control," Hart said.
She revealed she once took Ecstasy at the Playboy Mansion in 1999.
But it is her revelations about a party at Hilton`s home, where the socialite allegedly offered her cocaine, that is set to really shock readers.
A representative for Hilton has denied the claim.
Hart has also opened up about past flings with Jerry O`Connell and Backstreet Boys star Nick Carter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative