Melissa Joan Hart upsets Paris Hilton with new book
New York: Actress Melissa Joan Hart has reportedly upset old friend Paris Hilton with drug revelations in her memoir.
In `Melissa Explains it All`, which hits bookshelves at the end of next month, Hart opens up about her secret drug abuse hell and claims Hilton once offered her cocaine at a party - something the socialite`s publicist insists the actress has misremembered, reported Huffington Post.
"I experimented with weed, Ecstasy, mushrooms and mescaline for about a year and a half. I was kind of running with a bad crowd. I just didn`t enjoy taking drugs. I don`t like the loss of control," Hart said.
She revealed she once took Ecstasy at the Playboy Mansion in 1999.
But it is her revelations about a party at Hilton`s home, where the socialite allegedly offered her cocaine, that is set to really shock readers.
A representative for Hilton has denied the claim.
Hart has also opened up about past flings with Jerry O`Connell and Backstreet Boys star Nick Carter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' or 'Shivaay': Here's what 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli will be watching
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: No one needs to give proof of their patriotism, says Pahlaj Nihalani
- Parents' online posts about children may turn risky: reveals study
- Family felt film industry was a volatile profession, says Aamir Khan
- Men are getting inquisitive about grooming: Survey
- Nobel Prize 2016: Bob Dylan yet to respond to committee
- Daughters of Jorasanko: The life and times of women who influenced Tagore
- Twinkle Khanna announces new book titled ‘The Legend Of Lakshmi Prasad’
- Mind Over Money – A book that will help you live a more meaningful life
- New comic book biography for the Beatles legend John Lennon!