Melissa Joan Hart upsets Paris Hilton with new book
New York: Actress Melissa Joan Hart has reportedly upset old friend Paris Hilton with drug revelations in her memoir.
In `Melissa Explains it All`, which hits bookshelves at the end of next month, Hart opens up about her secret drug abuse hell and claims Hilton once offered her cocaine at a party - something the socialite`s publicist insists the actress has misremembered, reported Huffington Post.
"I experimented with weed, Ecstasy, mushrooms and mescaline for about a year and a half. I was kind of running with a bad crowd. I just didn`t enjoy taking drugs. I don`t like the loss of control," Hart said.
She revealed she once took Ecstasy at the Playboy Mansion in 1999.
But it is her revelations about a party at Hilton`s home, where the socialite allegedly offered her cocaine, that is set to really shock readers.
A representative for Hilton has denied the claim.
Hart has also opened up about past flings with Jerry O`Connell and Backstreet Boys star Nick Carter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar, Subhash Kapoor's candid camaraderie on 'Jolly LLB 2' sets is too much fun – Watch
- 'Dangal' Box Office report: Aamir Khan starrer crosses Rs 100 crore mark in Mumbai
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids
- Atif Aslam halts concert midway, rescues female from being harassed! - Watch
- Sunny Pawar meets President Barack Obama
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!