Narendra Kumar enters British style book
New Delhi: Narendra Kumar has added another feather to his cap by becoming the only Indian designer to enter Britain`s ‘Esquire Big Black Book of Style’.
Esquire-UK, one of the world leading men`s fashion magazines, curated a list of The Best Men`s Stores in the World` for its 2012 "Big Black Book of Style".
Kumar, known for ready-to-wear and made-to-measure line, is the only Indian to have made it to the list for his store in Mumbai, reads a statement.
"I am honoured with this mention and it is a recognition that i am proud of, since it also puts Indian Design on the global map," said the designer, who also has his flagship store in the capital.
His store has been selected as one of the 56 top outlets in the world along with Barneys New York, Paul Stuart, New York, and others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Moonlight,' 'Arrival' win top honours at Writers Guild of America Awards
- Mahashivaratri 2017: Why taking bath in Ganga on this day is significant
- Karan Johar unveils scintillating posters of Swara Bhaskar's 'Anaarkali of Aarah'
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Celebrate the greatness of Lord Shiva by sending these WhatsApp messages
- Berlin International Film Festival: Amar Kaushik’s ‘Aaba’ wins international jury award
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!