New book claims Amy Winehouse`s hubby used drugs to control her
Washington: Amy Winehouse was controlled and manipulated by her husband, Blake Fielder-Civil, through drugs and "emotional S and M," a new book has claimed.
In `Amy Winehouse - The Untold Story`, author Chloe Govan interviews a close friend of the late singer, who delves into the horrifyingly toxic relationship between Winehouse and her drug-addicted husband.
"Music was the other man in Amy`s relationship - something she loved as much as she loved him - and it drove Blake insane with jealously," Radar Online quoted the friend as saying.
According to the pal, he was afraid that one day the singer would see him as a good for nothing guy and chuck him out of her life.
The source maintains that Fielder-Civil, who was a drug dealer at one point in his life, controlled her with drugs, and in a way tried to sabotage her career.
He was also the tragic star`s supplier.
He could decide if he was going to give her drugs and he liked that because it gave him a type of control in their relationship, the friend said.
However, the worse he was to her, the more they wanted each other.
"They got off playing the games. It was emotional S and M," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oscar 2017: Indian-origin actor Dev Patel loses Best supporting actor award to Mahershala Ali
- Donald Trump competing with Oscars with White House governors' ball
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone sizzle at pre-Oscars 2017 parties
- Oscars 2017: WATCH- Red Carpet interview with Supporting Actor nominee Dev Patel
- Oscars 2017: Check out the winners of 89th Academy Awards
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!