New book claims Amy Winehouse`s hubby used drugs to control her
Washington: Amy Winehouse was controlled and manipulated by her husband, Blake Fielder-Civil, through drugs and "emotional S and M," a new book has claimed.
In `Amy Winehouse - The Untold Story`, author Chloe Govan interviews a close friend of the late singer, who delves into the horrifyingly toxic relationship between Winehouse and her drug-addicted husband.
"Music was the other man in Amy`s relationship - something she loved as much as she loved him - and it drove Blake insane with jealously," Radar Online quoted the friend as saying.
According to the pal, he was afraid that one day the singer would see him as a good for nothing guy and chuck him out of her life.
The source maintains that Fielder-Civil, who was a drug dealer at one point in his life, controlled her with drugs, and in a way tried to sabotage her career.
He was also the tragic star`s supplier.
He could decide if he was going to give her drugs and he liked that because it gave him a type of control in their relationship, the friend said.
However, the worse he was to her, the more they wanted each other.
"They got off playing the games. It was emotional S and M," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Akshay Kumar to start Divya Khosla's next in September
- Arjun Kapoor to have double role in 'Mubaraka'
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time
- 'Sultan' moment: Salman Khan, nephew Ahil clicked in wrestling mood