New James Bond novel by William Boyd to be out in September
Melbourne: A new James Bond novel - written by British writer William Boyd – is set to be released on September 26, publishers Jonathan Cape have announced.
The yet untitled book is set in 1969 and features a 45-year-old Bond, News.com.au reported.
“1969. A veteran secret agent. A single mission. A licence to kill. James Bond returns,” readers have been promised.
Bond’s creator, Ian Fleming, died in 1964 after authoring 14 novels in the series, but other writers have since kept the franchise alive, which has now sold more than 100 million books.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' to be launched as graphic novel: S S Rajamouli
- Divya Dutta to pen book on her mother
- 'Being Salman' Book Review: Bollywood's most misunderstood actor
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Essel Group chairman Dr Subhash Chandra’s autobiography to be launched
- Shatrughan honest about 'baharwali' in biography