Noted sports writer releases novel on TV journalism
New Delhi: Noted sports journalist Shivendra Kumar Singh`s novel based on the lives of television journalists was released here.
Titled `Vijay Chowk Live`, the book was released at the India International Centre and the function was attended by several big names from TV journalism.
Among those present were senior editors such as Alok Mehta and Ashutosh.
They felt the novel accurately highlights the malpractices in TV journalism.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' to be launched as graphic novel: S S Rajamouli
- Divya Dutta to pen book on her mother
- 'Being Salman' Book Review: Bollywood's most misunderstood actor
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Essel Group chairman Dr Subhash Chandra’s autobiography to be launched
- Shatrughan honest about 'baharwali' in biography