Now, a ‘Daayan’ book to help you know more about the cult
New Delhi: After launching a special TV series to promote their forthcoming co-production ‘Ek Thi Daayan’, Vishal Bhardwaj and Ekta Kapoor are now set to release a book titled ‘Daayan’. It is penned by Ved Prakash Sharma.
Apart from different stories related to witches and supernatural powers, the book will have a gist of the film.
Interestingly, in one of the episodes starring Shweta Tiwari, the actress was seen reading a Ved Prakash Sharma novel about witches.
The book will soon be available in stores, said a source.
Kapoor, known for her unique promotional activities surrounding her films, earlier launched a TV show titled ‘Ek Thi Naayika’. A prelude to the movie, which is releasing April 19, the show featured eight female actors enacting a particular role in each episode.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi launches Hamid Ansari's book 'Citizen and Society', says family is India's biggest strength
- Poet behind book about US racism wins 2016 'genius grant'
- Debut novel makes Man Booker Prize shortlist—Check out who all made it!
- Astronaut Scott Kelly's memoir being developed as movie
- ‘One Indian Girl’: Look what Chetan Bhagat has to say – Details inside