Now, a ‘Daayan’ book to help you know more about the cult
New Delhi: After launching a special TV series to promote their forthcoming co-production ‘Ek Thi Daayan’, Vishal Bhardwaj and Ekta Kapoor are now set to release a book titled ‘Daayan’. It is penned by Ved Prakash Sharma.
Apart from different stories related to witches and supernatural powers, the book will have a gist of the film.
Interestingly, in one of the episodes starring Shweta Tiwari, the actress was seen reading a Ved Prakash Sharma novel about witches.
The book will soon be available in stores, said a source.
Kapoor, known for her unique promotional activities surrounding her films, earlier launched a TV show titled ‘Ek Thi Naayika’. A prelude to the movie, which is releasing April 19, the show featured eight female actors enacting a particular role in each episode.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anonymity on Twitter giving people power to misbehave: Swara Bhaskar
- Naam Shabana: Akshay Kumar enjoys special screening with female police officers
- People find it difficult to accept TV stars in bold roles: Nia Sharma
- Non-bailable warrant issued against Mamta Kulkarni, Vicky Goswami
- Parineeti Chopra makes spectacular singing debut with 'Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin' from 'Meri Pyaari Bindu'! - Watch
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!