Oprah Winfrey`s book to release in September
Los Angeles: Talk show host Oprah Winfrey is all set to release a book `What I Know for Sure` on September 2.
The book is an adaptation of essays she wrote for O, the Oprah Magazine for the past 14 years, reported Ace Showbiz.
`What I Know For Sure` marks publishing house Flatiron Books` first release.
"The essays offer a rare, powerful, and intimate glimpse into Oprah`s inner life - her thoughts, struggles, and dreams - while providing readers a guide to becoming their best selves," the publisher said.
"Candid, moving, exhilarating, uplifting, and frequently humorous, the words Oprah shares in `What I Know For Sure` shimmer with the sort of truth that readers will turn to again and again," the publisher added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- 'Baahubali' to be launched as graphic novel: S S Rajamouli
- Divya Dutta to pen book on her mother
- 'Being Salman' Book Review: Bollywood's most misunderstood actor
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Essel Group chairman Dr Subhash Chandra’s autobiography to be launched
- Shatrughan honest about 'baharwali' in biography