Oprah Winfrey`s book to release in September
Los Angeles: Talk show host Oprah Winfrey is all set to release a book `What I Know for Sure` on September 2.
The book is an adaptation of essays she wrote for O, the Oprah Magazine for the past 14 years, reported Ace Showbiz.
`What I Know For Sure` marks publishing house Flatiron Books` first release.
"The essays offer a rare, powerful, and intimate glimpse into Oprah`s inner life - her thoughts, struggles, and dreams - while providing readers a guide to becoming their best selves," the publisher said.
"Candid, moving, exhilarating, uplifting, and frequently humorous, the words Oprah shares in `What I Know For Sure` shimmer with the sort of truth that readers will turn to again and again," the publisher added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!
- Ranbir Kapoor clicks with Akshay Kumar at the book launch of Twinkle Khanna's 'The Legend Of Lakshmi Prasad'