Paul McCartney turns down 5m-pound book deal due to lack of time
London: Former Beatles Paul McCartney has turned down 5 million pounds to write an autobiography, asserting that he is too busy touring and making music.
The 71-year-old singer said that he`s of the opinion that so many people have already told his story so many times, that he doesn`t need to do the work and it`s not something you toss up overnight, the Daily Express reported.
McCartney, who has just ended a North American tour, said that he has a lot on his plate right now and doesn`t have time to write that.
The star added that even if he was very driven to pen down the book, it would take more time than he currently has.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!
- Lionsgate picks up rights to 'The Kingkiller Chronicle' books
- Banned New Zealand book to hit US shelves
- Non-conformity Zindabad! The poetic protesters of Pakistan
- 'Family Secrets: The Khan Family Cookbook': Food binds the large Khan family together
- Gut feeling: Have probiotics for improving brain functions