Paul McCartney turns down 5m-pound book deal due to lack of time
London: Former Beatles Paul McCartney has turned down 5 million pounds to write an autobiography, asserting that he is too busy touring and making music.
The 71-year-old singer said that he`s of the opinion that so many people have already told his story so many times, that he doesn`t need to do the work and it`s not something you toss up overnight, the Daily Express reported.
McCartney, who has just ended a North American tour, said that he has a lot on his plate right now and doesn`t have time to write that.
The star added that even if he was very driven to pen down the book, it would take more time than he currently has.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Photo alert! Birthday girl Kriti Sanon in Mauritius with Sushant Singh Rajput for last schedule of 'Raabta'
- Your present desire for bread, sausages may be over 500-yrs-old
- Know who will essay Sunny Leone in her biopic
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!