Paul McCartney turns down 5m-pound book deal due to lack of time
London: Former Beatles Paul McCartney has turned down 5 million pounds to write an autobiography, asserting that he is too busy touring and making music.
The 71-year-old singer said that he`s of the opinion that so many people have already told his story so many times, that he doesn`t need to do the work and it`s not something you toss up overnight, the Daily Express reported.
McCartney, who has just ended a North American tour, said that he has a lot on his plate right now and doesn`t have time to write that.
The star added that even if he was very driven to pen down the book, it would take more time than he currently has.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- My writing will never be the same, says author Perumal Murugan
- Lily Allen writing a book inspired by Nora Ephron's collection
- Kim Kardashian to update her book of selfies
- Dara Singh's autobiography translated in English, says son
- Book Review: Adolf Hitler's short-lived successor and his contribution