Pippa Middleton to write for magazine
Los Angeles: Socialite Pippa Middleton, younger sister of the Duchess of Cambridge, will put her writing skills to use for a leading fashion and lifestyle magazine.
She has come on board as Vanity Fair magazine`s new contributing editor.
In her debut article, the 29-year-old recalls her experience of going for a Wimbledon Championship with her sister Kate Middleton to see her "hero" Tim Henman, reports contactmusic.com.
In a section about her favourite Wimbledon moments, she wrote: "Queuing from 5 a.m. on People`s Sunday in 2004 with my sister for three hours and getting 35 pounds tickets on Centre Court - my first time ever.”
"Seats were a free-for-all and I recall almost tripping over myself trying to get as close as possible to my birthday twin - British hero Tim Henman. The atmosphere was electric - more of a carnival than a glorified garden party, which it so often is - and for once crowds were thankful for the British rain,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!