Pippa Middleton to write for magazine
Los Angeles: Socialite Pippa Middleton, younger sister of the Duchess of Cambridge, will put her writing skills to use for a leading fashion and lifestyle magazine.
She has come on board as Vanity Fair magazine`s new contributing editor.
In her debut article, the 29-year-old recalls her experience of going for a Wimbledon Championship with her sister Kate Middleton to see her "hero" Tim Henman, reports contactmusic.com.
In a section about her favourite Wimbledon moments, she wrote: "Queuing from 5 a.m. on People`s Sunday in 2004 with my sister for three hours and getting 35 pounds tickets on Centre Court - my first time ever.”
"Seats were a free-for-all and I recall almost tripping over myself trying to get as close as possible to my birthday twin - British hero Tim Henman. The atmosphere was electric - more of a carnival than a glorified garden party, which it so often is - and for once crowds were thankful for the British rain,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Can Akshay Kumar play role of Dara Singh on-screen? Here's what he said
- Bigg Boss season 10: Salman Khan blasts Swami Om; Sahil Anand evicted!
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!
- Ranbir Kapoor clicks with Akshay Kumar at the book launch of Twinkle Khanna's 'The Legend Of Lakshmi Prasad'