Poet Ahmed Faraz dies at 76
Islamabad, July 18: Renowned Pakistani poet Ahmed Faraz died today in the US at the age of 76, after protracted illness.
He was suffering from kidney disease and had been hospitalized in Chicago some time ago, state-run PTV reported.
Faraz, who had many followers in India and often visited the country, is survived by his wife and two sons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Disha Patani and I are 'good friends', says Tiger Shroff
- Madhuri Dixit turns singer on reality show
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Watch: Tiger Shroff, alleged girlfriend Disha Patani's sizzling chemistry is unmissable in 'Befikra'!