Poet Ahmed Faraz dies at 76
Islamabad, July 18: Renowned Pakistani poet Ahmed Faraz died today in the US at the age of 76, after protracted illness.
He was suffering from kidney disease and had been hospitalized in Chicago some time ago, state-run PTV reported.
Faraz, who had many followers in India and often visited the country, is survived by his wife and two sons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'What Every Man Thinks About Apart From Sex': Book leaves 'Harry Potter' behind to become bestseller
- Arvind Kejriwal launches Emraan Hashmi's book on son defeating cancer
- Emraan Hashmi son turns 'Iron Man'
- Stamps issued to mark William Shakespeare's 400th death anniversary
- Book to be penned on Kabir Bedi's mother