Poet-writer`s new book is about a Net scam
New Delhi: An innocent urge to showcase his hacking skills and also score a few brownie points leads a young college student to a big, yet unexposed, internet scam.
Can he expose the powerful people behind the scam or does he become victim of a conspiracy?
Get hold of ‘Coded Conspiracy’, a novel by national award-winning young poet and writer Nikhil Chandwani and revel in a romantic suspense to know more. It drives young readers into a realm where nobody knows what to believe and what not.
While romantic suspense is at its heart, "Coded Conspiracy" will delight any reader yearning for a literary escape from the norm.
Conceived while directing his travel show ‘Song of the Open Road`, "Coded Conspiracy", Chandwani said, was a result of his unswerving passion for writing.
Published by New Delhi-based Rectitude Publishing House, the novel is now available for pre-orders on leading book-selling websites.
The gripping tale of love and betrayal with an intriguing cast of characters unravels Chandwani`s intriguing style of story-telling.
Chandwani, who was first noticed in 2011 when he came out with his first novel ‘I wrote your name in the sky’, is a winner of the United Kingdom Writers Forum` Award in literature - a first for an Indian.
He was shortlisted for the award for his book of poems titled "Unsung Words" and a novel, ‘Inked With Love’.
Currently busy writing the scripts for a Hollywood movie, an upcoming Bollywood movie and a travel documentary, Chandwani is also working as an assistant director on ‘Saffron Skies’, another upcoming Hollywood film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Madhur Bhandarkar reacts to Javed Akhtar's 'hardly literate' tweet
- Not bothered about fashion police: Priyanka Chopra
- Dubbing is like reliving the whole film: Kriti Sanon
- 'Kader Khan in Canada with son, everything fine'
- Feel proud to generate steady work for craftsmen: Manish Malhotra
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!