Pooja Batra plans to launch cookbook?
Mumbai: Actress Pooja Batra hopes to turn writer someday, and the food enthusiast says she may pen a cookery book in future.
At the launch of the book ‘One’, written by a 16-year-old girl, Pooja was asked if she has plans to write something.
She said: "Absolutely, I hope so. But I don`t know if it will be fiction or romantic, it might be a cookery book."
"I like making different recipes of my own, I love making food, I love learning about what food to combine with what other food. So, that`s my passion," she added.
Pooja, who was seen in films like ‘Vishwavidhaata’, ‘Virasat’, ‘Haseena Maan Jaayegi’, ‘Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye’, ‘Naayak’, ‘Kuch Khatti Kuch Meethi’, married orthopaedic surgeon Sonu Ahluwalia in 2002. She had moved to the US, but then she filed for divorce in 2011.
Now she also has two film projects in hand.
"I have two independent projects that I have just finished. One is called `LA toh Vegas` (pronounced as `ae le toh vegas`) and the other one is `Spirit of Mumbai`," Pooja said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi launches Hamid Ansari's book 'Citizen and Society', says family is India's biggest strength
- Poet behind book about US racism wins 2016 'genius grant'
- Debut novel makes Man Booker Prize shortlist—Check out who all made it!
- Astronaut Scott Kelly's memoir being developed as movie
- ‘One Indian Girl’: Look what Chetan Bhagat has to say – Details inside