Popular celebrity cookbooks of 2013
Los Angeles: Hunting for recipes that keep your health in check or are you hoping to impress your family and guests with your culinary skills at a house party?
Refer to some of 2013`s best celebrity cookbooks.
Eonline.com shares a list of celebrities who came up with interesting cookbooks in 2013:
* Gwyneth Paltrow: The actress` book ‘It`s All Good: Delicious, Easy Recipes That Will Make You Look Good and Feel Great’ contains recipe that uses low-carbohydrate ingredients. It`s a great way to follow a healthy diet.
* Ali Larter: Her cookbook, ‘Kitchen Revelry: A Year of Festive Menus From My Home to Yours’, includes tips for hosting a great get-together and lots of delicious recipes.
* Trisha Yearwood: The country singer`s cooking show ‘Trisha`s Southern Kitchen’ is a hit, and now you can keep your own copy of the crooner`s cookbook ‘Home Cooking with Trisha Yearwood: Stories and Recipes to Share with Family and Friends’ on your kitchen shelf.
* Kate Gosselin: The former reality star loves to turn cooking into a family activity. She has shared children-friendly recipes in her culinary book, ‘Kate Gosselin`s Love Is in the Mix: Making Meals Into Memories with Family-Friendly Recipes, Tips and Traditions’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!