Raj Kundra wants someone to write a book on wife Shilpa
Mumbai: Businessman Raj Kundra, who has turned author with his book ‘How Not To Make Money’, believes a good book can be written on his actress-wife Shilpa Shetty. But he believes that for it to be unbiased, someone else should write it.
"She has so many achievements in her life that a good book can be written on her, but I won`t be justified in writing it. I will be more biased," Raj, who married Shilpa in 2009, said.
"I think an outside writer should do it," he added.
Shilpa, who started her career as a model in show business at the age of 16, ventured into acting in 1993 with ‘Baazigar’ and was appreciated for her performances in films like ‘Dhadkan’, ‘Rishtey’ and ‘Phir Milenge’.
She later garnered attention all over the world by winning Britain-based celebrity reality TV show ‘Big Brother’ in 2007.
Meanwhile, on being asked about his plans to write his next book, Raj said: "It took me five years to write this book. Right now, I am relaxing and focusing on business and family."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!