Raj Kundra writes a book
Mumbai: Actress Shilpa Shetty`s businessman husband Raj Kundra has written his first book titled `How Not To Make Money`.
The book is said to be a gripping thriller which tracks the story of three childhood friends ` Jai, Mike and Aziz ` who decide to get rich quick.
"So excited to announce my multifaceted husband`s 1st book. So proud of you my darling. Its called `How Not To Make Money. A must read," Shilpa tweeted.
The actress married Kundra in November 2009 and gave birth to her first child, Viaan Raj Kundra in May 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor opens up about his Bollywood struggle! - Read more
- 'Online purchase of sexual wellness products more preferred in Tier III cities'
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur to croon Salman Khan's 'Main Hoon Hero Tera'?
- Here's what Alia Bhatt has to say about working with Shah Rukh Khan in 'Dear Zindagi'!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar among world's highest paid actors of 2016
- My writing will never be the same, says author Perumal Murugan
- Lily Allen writing a book inspired by Nora Ephron's collection
- Kim Kardashian to update her book of selfies
- Dara Singh's autobiography translated in English, says son
- Book Review: Adolf Hitler's short-lived successor and his contribution