Raj Kundra writes a book
Mumbai: Actress Shilpa Shetty`s businessman husband Raj Kundra has written his first book titled `How Not To Make Money`.
The book is said to be a gripping thriller which tracks the story of three childhood friends ` Jai, Mike and Aziz ` who decide to get rich quick.
"So excited to announce my multifaceted husband`s 1st book. So proud of you my darling. Its called `How Not To Make Money. A must read," Shilpa tweeted.
The actress married Kundra in November 2009 and gave birth to her first child, Viaan Raj Kundra in May 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi launches Hamid Ansari's book 'Citizen and Society', says family is India's biggest strength
- Poet behind book about US racism wins 2016 'genius grant'
- Debut novel makes Man Booker Prize shortlist—Check out who all made it!
- Astronaut Scott Kelly's memoir being developed as movie
- ‘One Indian Girl’: Look what Chetan Bhagat has to say – Details inside