Raymond Weil awards renowned authors
If you walked past the Raymond Weil’s boutique at Palladium in Mumbai on Tuesday, you might have caught a glimpse of renowned authors Amish Tripathi and Shobha De being awarded for their literary prowess. Olivier Bernheim, CEO and President, and Elie Bernheim, Director of Raymond Weil, felicitated the authors for their literary achievements and contributions.
In keeping with the tag line ‘Independence is a State of Mind’, the Bernheims awarded Shobha De with a watch from their Freelancer collection costing Rs 3,06745. Amish Tripathi was awarded one from the Parsifal collection worth Rs 1,14,142. Music being the center of the Raymond Weil production, every other sub brand is named after music, art and culture. But the Freelancer collection is the only one connected with the tag line of independence. Being one of the few independent Swiss family-run businesses, they wanted to encourage people who have an independent character of excellence and have independently made themselves great.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'What Every Man Thinks About Apart From Sex': Book leaves 'Harry Potter' behind to become bestseller
- Arvind Kejriwal launches Emraan Hashmi's book on son defeating cancer
- Emraan Hashmi son turns 'Iron Man'
- Stamps issued to mark William Shakespeare's 400th death anniversary
- Book to be penned on Kabir Bedi's mother