Robert De Niro planning to pen memoir with Martin Scorsese
Washington: Robert De Niro has revealed that he and Martin Scorsese are thinking of writing a book together.
The 70-year-old actor told BANG Showbiz that he wants to write some sort of a memoir, not an autobiography, as it takes time and he just doesn`t have that kind of time.
De Niro has worked with the 71-year-old director in movies such as `Goodfellas` and `Raging Bull`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!