Robert De Niro planning to pen memoir with Martin Scorsese
Washington: Robert De Niro has revealed that he and Martin Scorsese are thinking of writing a book together.
The 70-year-old actor told BANG Showbiz that he wants to write some sort of a memoir, not an autobiography, as it takes time and he just doesn`t have that kind of time.
De Niro has worked with the 71-year-old director in movies such as `Goodfellas` and `Raging Bull`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi launches Hamid Ansari's book 'Citizen and Society', says family is India's biggest strength
- Poet behind book about US racism wins 2016 'genius grant'
- Debut novel makes Man Booker Prize shortlist—Check out who all made it!
- Astronaut Scott Kelly's memoir being developed as movie
- ‘One Indian Girl’: Look what Chetan Bhagat has to say – Details inside