Russell Brand to reveal marriage secrets in new book?
Los Angeles: Actor Russell Brand says he is game to write his next autobiography, and hints it might even have some secrets about his marriage to singer Katy Perry.
The 37-year-old has so far written two books about his life – ‘My Booky Wook’ and ‘Booky Wook 2: This Time It`s Personal’. He has vowed to pen more in the future, reports contactmusic.com.
"I will write more `Booky Wooks`, I love writing those `Booky Wooks` and there`s a lot to cover. Maybe I`ll wait until I get married again or have more children before I write any more," said Brand, who split from Perry in December 2011 after 14 months of marriage.
"You can`t write things about your life and not include things that happened in your life," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Love is a magical addiction: Ranbir Kapoor
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Bollywood celebrities add weight to skin colour debate
- Leonardo DiCaprio planning 'secret wedding' with Nina Agdal
- PM Narendra Modi launches Hamid Ansari's book 'Citizen and Society', says family is India's biggest strength
- Poet behind book about US racism wins 2016 'genius grant'
- Debut novel makes Man Booker Prize shortlist—Check out who all made it!
- Astronaut Scott Kelly's memoir being developed as movie
- ‘One Indian Girl’: Look what Chetan Bhagat has to say – Details inside