Scarlett frustrated Redford, reveals book!
London: Filmmaker Robert Redford had a difficult time working with a teenage Scarlett Johansson on the set of ‘The Horse Whisperer’, as the actress frustrated him so much, reveals a new book.
Scralett was just 13-years-old when director Redford cast her to star in the 1998 film.
Although Redford acknowledges her acting talent, he found that it difficult working with her.
In the upcoming book ‘Robert Redford: The Biography’, a crew member from the movie has claimed that the ‘Lost In Translation’ star would constantly interpret her scenes against Redford`s own vision.
The tome has also alleged that Johansson`s mum influenced the young actress, causing her to constantly talk back to the director.
And that was what led to "friction" between the pair on set.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!