Steve Coogan writing autobiography
London: Funnyman Steve Coogan has signed a deal to recount his life story in an autobiography.
The ‘Night at the Museum’ star previously published spoof memoirs by his famous comedy character Alan Partridge, but he has now decided to put pen to paper to write an account of his real life, reported Daily Star.
"I`m delighted to be writing my memoir. It promises to be a sojourn through the faltering first steps of a lower middle-class boy who watched television to the dizzy heights of a man who achieved not only a multi-BAFTA-winning status on television, but also became fully middle-class," Coogan said.
The book is slated for release in autumn 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'