Taylor Swift donates books to hospital
London: Pop star Taylor Swift has donated 2,000 books to the Pennsylvania hospital where she was born.
The 23-year-old is handing over an extensive collection to the Reading Hospital`s Child Health Centre as part of the institution`s early literacy programme, reports contactmusic.com.
Swift teamed up with Scholastic, Inc. to make the donation through America`s national Reach Out and Read initiative, which promotes childhood reading.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- OneRepublic singer buys USD 11 million apartment on birthday
- Actress Pallavi Joshi does not want to be part of FTII society
- Will Shahid Kapoor share his wedding pics with his fans?
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- First pictures of 'Outlander' season 2 releases