The Marilyn affair - Tony Curtis tells all
London: Legendary actor Tony Curtis claims in a new book that he had an affair with Marilyn Monroe and that she even became pregnant with his child.
Curtis claims the child was conceived while both - he and Monroe - were married to other people. But she had a miscarriage shortly after her husband, playwright Arthur Miller, found out, dailymail.co.uk reports.
Curtis is now 84 and has written about his on and off affair in his book "The Making of Some Like it Hot".
"When I was in bed with Marilyn, I was never sure - before, during or after - where her mind was. She was an actress. She could play a part. She could give the part what she thought a man wanted. I never asked for more."
Recalling the moment when he and Monroe confessed the affair to Miller, Curtis wrote: "I was stunned. I just stood there. The room was so silent that I could hear tyres screeching on Santa Monica Boulevard."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- My writing will never be the same, says author Perumal Murugan
- Lily Allen writing a book inspired by Nora Ephron's collection
- Kim Kardashian to update her book of selfies
- Dara Singh's autobiography translated in English, says son
- Book Review: Adolf Hitler's short-lived successor and his contribution