Tintin’s 1939 journey to be recreated
London, Aug 28: A diehard Tintin fan in Bristol is all set to drive 5,000 miles to recreate the character’s journey in Herge’s 1939 comic ‘The Land of Black Gold’.
Businessman Barrimore England-Davis, 33, is doing all he can to make his expedition look exactly like that of Tintin.
He has spent 6,500 pounds on a classic red Willey’s jeep, which resembles the one Tintin drove.
Dog Snowy will accompany Barrimore during the latter’s six-week tour of Europe and Morocco.
“It’s something I always wanted to do,” British tabloid The Sun quoted Barrimore as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gita Jayanti special: Celebrate the birth of Srimad Bhagavad Gita
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Rajinikanth leaves Shah Rukh, Salman and Aamir behind
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals her wardrobe essentials
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!
- Ranbir Kapoor clicks with Akshay Kumar at the book launch of Twinkle Khanna's 'The Legend Of Lakshmi Prasad'