Tom Clancy`s `Splinter Cell` to be launched as comic book series
Washington: `Splinter Cell,` a video game franchise created by Tom Clancy, is set to come out in a new avatar of a four-issue comic book series titled as `Tom Clancy`s Splinter Cell Echoes` in July.
The comic series will be penned by Nathan Edmondson, and artwork would be done by Marc Laming.
The comic book series would be bridging the gap between the two recent installments of Ubisoft`s game series: 2010`s `Tom Clancy`s Splinter Cell: Convinction` and ` Tom Clancy`s Splinter Cell: Blacklist.`
Edmondson said that he will tell a full and original story that stands on its own as an action-spying tale that both are proud of, to bring a narrative element to the thrill of the game in a way that only a comic could do.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra's mushy love in 'Baar Baar Dekho' new still is just so aww!
- My writing will never be the same, says author Perumal Murugan
- Lily Allen writing a book inspired by Nora Ephron's collection
- Kim Kardashian to update her book of selfies
- Dara Singh's autobiography translated in English, says son
- Book Review: Adolf Hitler's short-lived successor and his contribution