Tom Clancy`s `Splinter Cell` to be launched as comic book series
Washington: `Splinter Cell,` a video game franchise created by Tom Clancy, is set to come out in a new avatar of a four-issue comic book series titled as `Tom Clancy`s Splinter Cell Echoes` in July.
The comic series will be penned by Nathan Edmondson, and artwork would be done by Marc Laming.
The comic book series would be bridging the gap between the two recent installments of Ubisoft`s game series: 2010`s `Tom Clancy`s Splinter Cell: Convinction` and ` Tom Clancy`s Splinter Cell: Blacklist.`
Edmondson said that he will tell a full and original story that stands on its own as an action-spying tale that both are proud of, to bring a narrative element to the thrill of the game in a way that only a comic could do.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!