Tom Clancy`s `Splinter Cell` to be launched as comic book series
Washington: `Splinter Cell,` a video game franchise created by Tom Clancy, is set to come out in a new avatar of a four-issue comic book series titled as `Tom Clancy`s Splinter Cell Echoes` in July.
The comic series will be penned by Nathan Edmondson, and artwork would be done by Marc Laming.
The comic book series would be bridging the gap between the two recent installments of Ubisoft`s game series: 2010`s `Tom Clancy`s Splinter Cell: Convinction` and ` Tom Clancy`s Splinter Cell: Blacklist.`
Edmondson said that he will tell a full and original story that stands on its own as an action-spying tale that both are proud of, to bring a narrative element to the thrill of the game in a way that only a comic could do.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie tweet review
- Paul Beatty's 'shocking' and 'unexpectedly funny' novel 'The Sellout' makes him first American to win Man Booker Prize
- Paul Beatty's 'The Sellout' is first US Booker Prize winner
- Jaipur Literature Fest: Swanand Kirkire, Tahmima Anam among speakers at the event
- Nobel Prize 2016: Bob Dylan yet to respond to committee
- Daughters of Jorasanko: The life and times of women who influenced Tagore