Tori Spelling writes children`s book
Washington, July 03: Actress Tori Spelling has revealed that she has just finished writing an illustrated children’s book.
However, kids will have to wait till next year to read it.
"I just wrote an illustrated children`s book. It`s going to be launching in about a year, but I just finished the text," Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
Tori has two children with husband Dean McDermott, Liam, 2-years-old, and 13-month-old Stella.
Till now, the ‘Hush’ actress has been reading to them her favourite children stories written by other authors.
She said: "Liam`s favorite is ``Goodnight Moon`` by Margaret Wise Brown. I introduced him to that because when I was little, my mom used to read that to me and I loved it!"
The 36-year-old who is estranged with her mother Candy has also penned autobiographies ``STORItelling`` and ``Mommywood`` in the past.
She has also designed clothes for children inspired by what her kids wear, which will be soon launched in the market.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!