Vanilla Ice not happy with Madge’s Sex book
Melbourne, April 02: American rapper Vanilla Ice has revealed that he is not happy with the contents of his former girlfriend Madonna`s notorious Sex book.
Vanilla Ice, 41, real name Robert Matthew Van Winkle, had been dating Madge when she posed naked in the street in her 1990 Sex book, and photographed simulating sex with her.
“I wasn`t too happy with the book when I saw it. It threw me into the slutty package,” the Daily Telegraph quoted him as saying.
“My friends were like, ‘Dude, that’s cool man’, but I was like, ‘I’m dating her, it’s not cool to see your girlfriend with all these other people’.
“It kinda ruined the whole thing. I wonder what her kids think of that book? Here she is writing kids’ books now but they`re going to see it and go, ‘Mommy, what were you thinking?’” he added.
Ice will be performing at the Melbourne V Festival on April 4.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Banned New Zealand book to hit US shelves
- Non-conformity Zindabad! The poetic protesters of Pakistan
- 'Family Secrets: The Khan Family Cookbook': Food binds the large Khan family together
- Gut feeling: Have probiotics for improving brain functions
- 'Independence Day: Resurgence' to get comic book prequel