Waheeda Rehman unveils `Conversations with Waheeda`
Mumbai: Unveiling `Conversations with Waheeda Rehman` authored by Nasreen Munni Kabir, veteran actress Waheeda Rehman Saturday said she doesn`t like the idea of biographies.
"I don`t like the concept of biographies but I would credit it (this book) to Nasreen for her patience. Why should anybody know about my personal life so we have made it into an interview," Waheeda told reporters at the event.
The book shares an insightful view of Waheeda in a question and answer format.
"People think it is an interview but my view on this is its an biographical conversation. We had 20 to 25 sessions of two hours each over one year," said Kabir who has written other books on Indian cinema and Bollywood personalities too.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- First reprint of Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller: Publisher
- A politically incorrect guide to the world's diverse peoples
- Weekend special: Books you can pick
- Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography to launch ahead of 'Dangal' release!
- Hrithik Roshan asks for his copy of 'The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad'; Twinkle Khanna sends a 'funny' frisbee reply!