Waheeda Rehman unveils `Conversations with Waheeda`
Mumbai: Unveiling `Conversations with Waheeda Rehman` authored by Nasreen Munni Kabir, veteran actress Waheeda Rehman Saturday said she doesn`t like the idea of biographies.
"I don`t like the concept of biographies but I would credit it (this book) to Nasreen for her patience. Why should anybody know about my personal life so we have made it into an interview," Waheeda told reporters at the event.
The book shares an insightful view of Waheeda in a question and answer format.
"People think it is an interview but my view on this is its an biographical conversation. We had 20 to 25 sessions of two hours each over one year," said Kabir who has written other books on Indian cinema and Bollywood personalities too.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!