Winnie-the-Pooh to return
London, Jan 10: Publishers in UK and United States say the world`s favorite "silly old bear" is back.
They say they`ll publish a new book of Winnie-the-Pooh adventures on Oct 5. "Return to the Hundred Acre Wood" is the first authorized sequel to AA Milne`s stories.
It`ll be published in Britain by Egmont Publishing and in the US by Penguin imprint Dutton Children`s Books.
The book is written by novelist and playwright David Benedictus and illustrated by British artist Mark Burgess.
The "bear of very little brain" first appeared in 1926 in Milne`s "Winnie-the-Pooh," which featured EH Shepard`s iconic line drawings. A second book, "The House at Pooh Corner," also recounted the gentle adventures of Christopher Robin and his animal friends in the Hundred Acre Wood.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- My writing will never be the same, says author Perumal Murugan
- Lily Allen writing a book inspired by Nora Ephron's collection
- Kim Kardashian to update her book of selfies
- Dara Singh's autobiography translated in English, says son
- Book Review: Adolf Hitler's short-lived successor and his contribution