Winnie-the-Pooh to return
London, Jan 10: Publishers in UK and United States say the world`s favorite "silly old bear" is back.
They say they`ll publish a new book of Winnie-the-Pooh adventures on Oct 5. "Return to the Hundred Acre Wood" is the first authorized sequel to AA Milne`s stories.
It`ll be published in Britain by Egmont Publishing and in the US by Penguin imprint Dutton Children`s Books.
The book is written by novelist and playwright David Benedictus and illustrated by British artist Mark Burgess.
The "bear of very little brain" first appeared in 1926 in Milne`s "Winnie-the-Pooh," which featured EH Shepard`s iconic line drawings. A second book, "The House at Pooh Corner," also recounted the gentle adventures of Christopher Robin and his animal friends in the Hundred Acre Wood.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release
- Paul Beatty's 'shocking' and 'unexpectedly funny' novel 'The Sellout' makes him first American to win Man Booker Prize
- Paul Beatty's 'The Sellout' is first US Booker Prize winner
- Jaipur Literature Fest: Swanand Kirkire, Tahmima Anam among speakers at the event
- Nobel Prize 2016: Bob Dylan yet to respond to committee
- Daughters of Jorasanko: The life and times of women who influenced Tagore