Winnie-the-Pooh to return
London, Jan 10: Publishers in UK and United States say the world`s favorite "silly old bear" is back.
They say they`ll publish a new book of Winnie-the-Pooh adventures on Oct 5. "Return to the Hundred Acre Wood" is the first authorized sequel to AA Milne`s stories.
It`ll be published in Britain by Egmont Publishing and in the US by Penguin imprint Dutton Children`s Books.
The book is written by novelist and playwright David Benedictus and illustrated by British artist Mark Burgess.
The "bear of very little brain" first appeared in 1926 in Milne`s "Winnie-the-Pooh," which featured EH Shepard`s iconic line drawings. A second book, "The House at Pooh Corner," also recounted the gentle adventures of Christopher Robin and his animal friends in the Hundred Acre Wood.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's 'Kala Chashma' moment with 'bae' Zoya Akhtar! See pics
- Shannen Doherty shares shaven head photos amid cancer battle
- Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will commence at this breathtaking location – See pic
- New music by Beatles legend George Harrison to be released
- Reality TV personality Khloe Kardashian slams Donald Trump